Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Low Carb Brunch Burger and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Low Carb Brunch Burger.
- 1 avocado sliced
- 4 strips bacon
- freshly ground cumin
- 2 eggs
- garlic powder
- 1 lb ground beef
- onion powder
- 2 large slices sharp cheddar
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Fry up 4 strips of bacon and set aside.
- Leave some of the bacon fat in the pan but remove from the eye.
- Put all of the spices and sauces into the ground beef, mix well and form even patties.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet until the pan (with some of the bacon fat in it) is hot. Place patties in hot pan and sear for 1 minute and 30 seconds each side. After searing the burgers, remove them from stove top and bake off in the oven at 415 degrees until it reaches your desired temperature (3-4 minutes).
- While the burgers are in the oven, get your egg going. On the same hot eye where you did your burger, use a new non-stick pan for the eggs. On the two over easy eggs, grind 2 grinds of salt, 2 grinds of pepper and a dash of Tabasco onto each egg yolk.
- Add the cheese on the burgers when the burgers have about 1 minute of cook time remaining, so the cheese melts.
- For the asparagus, foil up a baking sheet. Put as much asparagus as you like on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper (more salt and pepper than you would think). Bake in the oven until al dente to taste.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.41 USD
Ebook Title:- How to Amaze Your Son: Crafts, Recipes and Other Creative Experiences to Teach H
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 07:50:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.21 USD
Ebook Title:- Gooseberry Patch Christmas Book 12: Recipes, Projects and Gift Ideas to Make You
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 13:49:14
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- The Cookbook for Kids (Williams-Sonoma): Great Recipes for Kids Who Love – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 01:26:08