In this post, you will learn how to make Luscious Palak Paneer and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Luscious Palak Paneer.
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 4 mediums cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 3 hot green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 cup paneer (or tofu for vegans), lightly grilled
- Salt to taste
- 10 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup water
- Blanch the spinach in hot water with a tiny pinch of baking powder (which keeps it beautifully green!) and drain when wilted. Place in a blender and puree with a cup of water. Set the puree aside.
- In a large pan heat the oil and add the onions, garlic, ginger, chillies and tomatoes. Cook for around 5 minutes on a high heat stirring constantly. Do not let it burn.
- Add the spinach puree, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, fennel powder, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder and salt to taste. Simmer on a medium heat until the oil separates from the spinach mixture.
- Add the paneer and single cream if you wish and remove from the heat.
- Serve with naan, rice, paratha or if you can’t wait, a spoon.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.06 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 23:28:38
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.75 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 19:08:36
Price: 23.77 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 08:58:46