In this post, you will learn how to make Masala Raisin Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Masala Raisin Chicken.
- 400g chicken
- 1 1/2 tbsp (or as needed) plain chili powder (add water and mix into a thick paste)
- 2 tbsp dried raisins
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tomato – chopped
- Spices – 1 cinnamon, 1 star anise and 3 cloves
- 2-3 sprigs curry leaves
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and fry spices with ginger, garlic and onion paste.
- (Just for 1-2 mins)
- Add chili paste and continue to fry over low heat till oil splits.
- Put in chicken, tomato, curry leaves and raisins.
- Season with salt.
- Add a bit of water if needed to cook the chicken.
- Continue to stir till everything comes together;
- a thick gravy coated over the chicken pieces.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.44 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 10:14:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 22:42:17
Price: 3.74 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 19:29:09