In this post, you will learn how to make Minced Mutton Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Minced Mutton Curry.
- 2 cardamon pods
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk or yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 stalk of curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 2 finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 inch ginger finely chopped
- 250 grams ground mutton or ground lamb
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 2 potatoes diced
- salt to taste
- 1 star anise
- 3 tablespoons water
- Heat cooking oil in a pot. Fry cardamon seeds, cinnamon stick, cloves, star anise for 1 minute. Add diced onions, garlic, ginger, curry leaves and cook until fragrant and then add in the paste stirring constantly to prevent burning. Stir in the minced mutton, potatoes and coconut milk. Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Add cilantro leaves and salt to taste.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.41 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 14:00:25
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.24 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 21:37:17
Price: 4.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 16:48:37