In this post, you will learn how to make Mini-Strawberry Cheesecakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mini-Strawberry Cheesecakes.
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 16 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 10 ounces Frozen strawberries, thawed and undrained
- Fresh strawberries, cleaned & sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Press firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in granulated sugar and eggs.
- Stir in strawberries (undrained).
- Spread cream cheese mixture over baked layer.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or just until center is set.
- Cool completely. Cover loosely and refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into about 2 x 1 1/2 inch bars.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, if desired.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 132.99 USD
Product Name:- Powerful 1200 Watts Blender Smoothies Soups Sauces Nut Butters BPA-Free 64 oz
Product End Date:- 2022.06.07 06:43:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 189.99 USD
Product Name:- Ninja Foodi XL 6-in-1 Basket Air Fryer – Gray
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 03:01:13
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 449.99 USD
Product Name:- SHARP 1.5 Cu Ft 900 W Countertop / Built-In Convection Microwave, SMC1585BB, NEW
Product End Date:- 2022.06.11 21:47:45