Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Mixed Paella and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mixed Paella.
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 quart fish stock or chicken broth
- 1 pound chorizo sausage, casing removed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound firm white fish, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, zested
- 24 mediums mussels, cleaned
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup peas
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups dry rice
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 6 sprigs thyme
- I a very large non-stick skillet or paella pan preheated over medium-high heat, add 2 teaspoons of your oil (you will need more oil if you're not using non-stick), garlic, red pepper flakes and rice. Saute for about 3 minutes. Add saffron, thyme, bay leaf and broth and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Leave covered, do not stir.
- In another non-stick skillet, heat to medium-high. Add chorizo and crumble as you saute. When the sausage is cooked through, add red pepper and onion. Salt and pepper to taste if needed. Saute until the onion is tender and remove from heat, set aside.
- When the rice is nearly done (about 15 minutes) add fish and shrimp and press into rice. Add mussels, peas and sprinkle with lemon zest. Cover and continue to simmer until the rice is done and the mussels have opened. Discard any that do not.
- Top with chorizo mixture and parsley. Serve with lemon wedges and a crusty bread.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.98 USD
Ebook Title:- Recipes from the Microbreweries of America
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.05 09:36:44
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.61 USD
Ebook Title:- Secrets of Great Second Meals : Flexible Modern Recipes That Value Time and…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 04:13:44
Price: 3.70 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living Annual Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 10:13:08