In this post, you will learn how to make Monastery soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Monastery soup.
- 2 large potatoes, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbs sunflower oil
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 leek, washed thoroughly, sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 100g broad beans
- 1 l vegetable stock
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the potato, onion and garlic and saut, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add the carrots, leek and celery and saut for 5 minutes.
- Add broad beans and vegetable stock. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes, until the potatoes and broad beans are soft.
- Add parsley and salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 168.09 USD
Product Name:- 2800W 4L Heavy Duty Household Blender Mixer Juicer Processor Machine Motor 110V
Product End Date:- 2022.06.20 05:25:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 109.99 USD
Product Name:- Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer, AF100
Product End Date:- 2022.07.01 16:27:17
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 121.71 USD
Product Name:- MAGIC CHEF MCM770B 0.7 Microwave Oven Black
Product End Date:- 2022.06.16 08:02:23