In this post, you will learn how to make Nasi Pudina (Mint Rice) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Nasi Pudina (Mint Rice).
- 2 cups white rice – wash and drain off excess water
- 1 small bunch mint leaves (1 cup)
- 1 cup coconut milk (can replace with cream or carton milk)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups water.
- Blend mint leaves with coconut milk till smooth.
- Pour into rice cooker.
- Add rice, water and salt.
- Switch on and once rice is cooked. gently fluff up with a fork/chopsticks.
- Optional: For the crunch, sprinkle roasted peanuts before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 48.62 USD
Product Name:- Heavy Duty Blender Smoothie Vegetable Electric juice Food Maker Multipurpose New
Product End Date:- 2022.06.22 06:30:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 75.59 USD
Product Name:- Ninja – 4 Quart Capacity- Air Fryer, Roast, Dehydrate, Reheat. New In Box
Product End Date:- 2022.06.21 17:24:17
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 342.55 USD
Product Name:- Home & Kitchen Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven Magicook Pr 20SM BLACK)
Product End Date:- 2022.07.02 07:36:25