Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Nutella Cupcakes & Peanut Butter Frosting and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Nutella Cupcakes & Peanut Butter Frosting.
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 stick + 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup Nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Oven at 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer cream the sugar and butter. Mix until light and fluffy. Add the Nutella and mix until well combined. Next mix in one egg at a time until combined.
- In a measuring cup mix the milk and vanilla. To the large bowl, with the mixer on low, add in half the dry mix, combine. Add half the milk mix, combine. Add the remainder of the dry mix and finally the remainder of the milk. Mix well until the batter is smooth and creamy and a light chocolate color.
- Place liners in cupcake pan and spray with non stick butter spray. Fill the liners 3/4 of the way up. Bake for approx 15 minutes. To check doneness insert a toothpick, you want it to come out with a little bit of the cake on it, not completely clean! It will continue to cook slightly after you remove it. If you over bake them they will become dry so be sure to check them a little early as every oven cooks differently.
- Remove the cupcakes from the pan and cool on a cooling rack.
- If I had more Nutella I would have smeared a thin layer over top the cupcakes once they were cooled. On top of that, pipe on the Peanut Butter Frosting (recipe below). Finish off with shaved chocolate.
- For the frosting : In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter until well combined. Add confectioners sugar until well combined. Finally add the milk until well combined. The frosting should be creamy, smooth and light in color.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.04 USD
Ebook Title:- Wild Tongues Can’t Be Tamed: 15 Voices from the Latinx Diaspora (Hardback or Cas
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 10:08:43
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.95 USD
Ebook Title:- OWNER’S MANUAL & RECIPES for Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme Breadmaker
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 20:23:44
Price: 19.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Fix It with Food More Than 125 Recipes to by Michael Symon (1984825534)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 20:38:50