Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Nutmeg and Rosemary Butternut Squash Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Nutmeg and Rosemary Butternut Squash Risotto.
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1 . butternut squash
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly grated nutmeg, or
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Salt and pepper (freshly ground)
- 4 shallots, peeled and minced
- Cut squash into eights, discarding seeds. Steam squash for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Scoop flesh from skin and mash lightly. In large saucepan, heat stock to simmer. In another large saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add oil, shallots, and cook for 2 minutes. Add rice. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes. Add wine to rice and cook, stirring until wine is nearly absorbed.
- Stir in a cup of stock and the squash; cook at a steady simmer until liquid is nearly absorbed. Continue stirring in stock a ladleful at a time until rice is creamy and firm (15-20 minutes). Add nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste. Add chopped rosemary. Stir in remaining butter and most of Parmesan. Serve in shallow bowls garnished with remaining cheese and rosemary sprigs.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 02:59:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.70 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 18:18:13
Price: 10.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 12:41:32