Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Pain Perdu – Brioche French Toast and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pain Perdu – Brioche French Toast.
- 1 inch thick slices of stale brioche
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small saucepan, heat heavy whipping cream with vanilla. Bring to a slow simmer. Meanwhile, whisk egg yolks and sugar until it turns a pale, yellow color. Gradually whisk the hot cream mixture into the eggs. Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Take one slice of bread and dip it into the mixture, about 7 seconds on each side. Transfer to a cookie sheet and repeat the process until you have no remaining slices. TIP: This works best if your bread is really hard and stale. If your bread is fresh, you can recreate the same texture by placing your brioche slices in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Place skillet over medium heat. In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and oil together. Dip a ball of paper towel into the oil mixture and coat the skillet. One by one, grill each soaked slice of brioche until it is slightly brown (approximately 1-2 minutes per side). Transfer back to cookie sheet. Bake the french toast in the oven for 10 minutes. TIP: Between grilling each slice, use the paper towel to swipe the skillet clean and reapply another thin layer of oil mixture each time.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Chef on a Shoestring : More than 120 Inexpensive Recipes for Great Meals from…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 07:42:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.19 USD
Ebook Title:- 1,000 Vegan Recipes (1,000 Recipes) by Robin Robertson Hardback Book The Fast
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 19:33:21
Price: 6.24 USD
Ebook Title:- Dining by Rail : The History and Recipes of America’s Golden Age of Railroad…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 00:25:54