Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Pear and Pesto Crostini and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pear and Pesto Crostini.
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano
- 3 tablespoons your best olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Bosc pear
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice French loaf into 1/2-inch-thick slices, and brush (or spray, if you have one of those nifty Misto things) with olive oil. Place slices on baking sheet and toast in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until edges are a deep golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While those are in the oven, make your pesto. In a food processor, combine basil leaves, garlic clove, pine nuts and Romano cheese. Pulse until pesto is coarse in texture, like coarse sand. Add in olive oil and process until fully incorporated. Taste. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Scrape pesto into a serving bowl or dish and set aside. (You should have about 3/4 cup.)
- Cut pear into thin slices and place on a platter with crostini and pesto. To assemble: Spread pesto over crostini and top with pear and fresh ground black pepper, if desired.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 9.54 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 12:41:43
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 21:32:54
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 22:40:54