In this post, you will learn how to make Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Peppermint White Chocolate Fudge.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 Container vanilla frosting (12 ounce)
- Red food coloring
- 1/2 tsp peppermint flavoring
- 1 handful of peppermint flavored candies, crushed
- Line an 8X8 pan with plastic wrap or wax paper
- In a large bowl, melt white chocolate chips by microwaving 30 seconds at a time, stirring between sessions.
- Add the container of vanilla frosting
- Stir well
- Add Peppermint flavoring and stir well
- Reheat for 10 seconds if needed, so the mixture is still soft enough to pour
- Pour mixture into lined pan
- Place 6-8 drops of red food coloring on the top of the warm fudge
- With a toothpick or knife, swirl the color into the top of the fudge
- Sprinkle crushed candies over the top of the fudge
- Cool in fridge until hard
- Cut and enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.33 USD
Ebook Title:- Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 07:39:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.79 USD
Ebook Title:- Mastering the Art of Vegan Cooking : Over 200 Delicious Recipes and Tips to…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.12 17:22:46
Price: 10.23 USD
Ebook Title:- The Art of Tofu (Deluxe Edition) by Akasha Richmond
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.15 23:10:04