Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Red Wine Braised Beef Brisket and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Red Wine Braised Beef Brisket.
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 (4 pound) beef brisket
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 16 oz. can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, cut into chunks
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, needles striped from the stem and chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons plain flour
- 4 large red onions, halved
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- On a cutting board, mash the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt together into a paste. Add the rosemary and continue to mash until incorporated. Put the garlic-rosemary paste in a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil; stir to combine.
- Season both sides of the brisket with a fair amount of kosher salt and ground black pepper. Place a large roasting pan or Dutch oven over medium-high flame and coat with the remaining olive oil. Put the brisket in the roasting pan and sear to form a nice brown crust on both sides. Lay the vegetables all around the brisket and pour the rosemary paste over the whole thing. Add the wine and tomatoes; toss in the parsley and bay leaves. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil and transfer to the oven. Bake for about 3 to 4 hours, basting every 30 minutes with the pan juices until the beef is fork-tender.
- Remove the brisket to a cutting board and let it rest for 15 minutes. Scoop the vegetables out of the roasting pan and onto a platter, cover to keep warm. Pour out some of the excess fat, and put the roasting pan with the pan juices on the stove over medium-high heat. Boil and stir for 5 minutes until the sauce is reduced by 1/2. (If you want a thicker sauce, mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with cold water to make a slurry and blend into the gravy until thickened).
- Slice the brisket across the grain (the muscle lines) at a slight diagonal.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 27.89 USD
Ebook Title:- Nourishing Traditions Cookbook for Children: Teaching Children to Cook the Nouri
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.14 18:30:32
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 25.77 USD
Ebook Title:- Martin Guitars: A History (Hardback or Cased Book)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 08:33:42
Price: 14.11 USD
Ebook Title:- Instant Vortex Air Fryer Oven Cookbook: 300 Quick & Easy Air Fryer Recipes …
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.03 22:02:22