In this post, you will learn how to make Ricotta Chocolate Chips Scones and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ricotta Chocolate Chips Scones.
- 115 grams (4 oz or a bit less than 1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 25 grams (2 tbsp) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 70 grams (3 oz) whole milk ricotta cheese
- 30 grams (2 tbsp) butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 60 milliliters (2 fl oz or ¼ cup) buttermilk
- 2 milliliters (¼) tsp vanilla extract
- 40 grams (1.3 oz or ¼ cup) chocolate chips
- milk to brush and brown sugar to top
- Preheat the oven to 400F degress. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, the sugar, the baking powder, the baking soda and the salt.
- Cut in the ricotta and butter and lightly work with your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Gently stir in the buttermilk, the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface. Knead gently for 1 – 2 minutes, the dough should hold together but be a bit crumbly.
- Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Pat the dough into a 3/4-inch-thick circle.
- Cut the dough into 4 wedges without separating them. Use a pastry brush to brush the surface of the dough with milk and then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let them cool on a cooling rack.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.60 USD
Ebook Title:- The Mexican Slow Cooker : Recipes for Mole, Enchiladas, Carnitas, Chile Verde…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 23:37:38
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.69 USD
Ebook Title:- Mrs.Wilkes’ Boardinghouse Cookbook: Recipes and Reco… by Wilkes, Sema Hardback
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 04:10:42
Price: 4.54 USD
Ebook Title:- Tequila: A Guide to Types, Flights, Cocktails, and Bites by Joanne Weir
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 11:23:01