Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Roasted Fish Bruschetta and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Roasted Fish Bruschetta.
- 6 anchovy fillets, minced (or 2 tsp. anchovy paste)
- 5 inches slices of country bread
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Oil, salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 4 pieces white fish fillets, or 1 large fillet cut into 4
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Heat a sauce pan over medium heat. Add 1 Tb. of oil, onions and anchovies. Saute for 2 minutes, then add the garlic, tomatoes and tomato paste. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pat the fish with a paper towel. Then lightly oil, salt and pepper on both sides. Roast on a rimmed baking sheet for 6-8 minutes–depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and toast in the oven for 3-5 minutes. *You could put them on a lower rack with the fish to save time!
- Stack the basil leaves. Roll them into a tight cylinder. Slice them thin into fine ribbons.
- To assemble the bruschetta, top bread with a fish fillets. Then add tomato sauce and sprinkle fresh basil ribbons. Serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.33 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.07 02:05:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.57 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 01:27:25
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 01:28:51