Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Rosemary and Red Onion Focaccia and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Rosemary and Red Onion Focaccia.
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 package of dry active yeast
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 Zest of lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil+ extra for bowl and pans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion (or shallot)+ extra slices for top
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Salt and Pepper
- Pour the warm water and honey into the bowl of your electric mixer with a paddle attachment. Add one package of dry active yeast and swirl around. Allow the yeast to foam for 10 minutes or so. Then add the cold water, lemon zest, 2 Tb. oil, salt, rosemary and onions. Turn the mixer on low and slowly add the flour. Once all the flour is in the bowl, switch the paddle to the bread hook attachment. “Knead” on low for about 10 minutes.
- Pull the dough away from the sides and rub the bowl down with oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the dough to rise for 1 ½ to 2 hours. Remove the plastic wrap and turn the mixer back on for 30 seconds.
- Divide the dough into two pieces and press with your fingers into two 9-10 inch round pans. As you press to dough to the edges, don’t be afraid to let your fingers puncture the dough—this will created the bumpy, rustic texture of traditional focaccia.
- Cover both pans with a clean, damp towel. Allow the dough to rise again for another 2 hours. Preheat the oven to 400* F. Before baking use the remaining tablespoon of oil and brush the tops of the loaves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and decorate with thin onion slices, if you like.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the tops are golden-brown. Turn out the bread loaves and ENJOY!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 07:33:32
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 22:36:42
Price: 5.90 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 15:35:31