In this post, you will learn how to make Rosewater-Pistachio Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Rosewater-Pistachio Cupcakes.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg, room temperature
- pinch fine grain salt
- 2 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 liter Milk
- 1 tablespoon ground pistachios
- 5 drops red food colouring
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a 12-cup muffin tray with paper liners.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pistachios. Add the butter and beat on medium until it becomes sandy in texture.
- Whisk the milk, egg, vanilla and rosewater. Add it to dry ingredients in three shots, mixing on medium between each addition. Once all the wet ingredients are in, mix on medium-high speed for 15 seconds.
- Spoon into liners until 2/3s full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just barely golden brown. To test for doneness, insert a toothpick into the centre of cupcakes. If it comes out clean, they are cooked. If any wet batter comes out, bake for a few more minutes.
- Remove from muffin-tin and let cool on a wire rack.
- Beat sugar and butter together over medium-high speed until blended and smooth. Add the milk, food colouring, pistachios and vanilla. Beat again until blended scraping the bottom of the bowl mid-way through. If icing is too thin, add more sugar. If too thick, add more milk a teaspoon at a time. Pipe onto completely cooled cupcakes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.97 USD
Ebook Title:- Low-Carb Gluten-Free Yeast Bread Recipes to Slim by: For Weight Loss, Diabeti…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 05:41:58
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.99 USD
Ebook Title:- 30 ML Essential Oils – Therapeutic Grade – Free Shipping -37+ Pure Natural Oil
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 09:28:56
Price: 20.40 USD
Ebook Title:- The Fondue Bible: The 200 Best Recipes (Paperback or Softback)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 12:25:11