In this post, you will learn how to make Scrambled Egg-Stuffed Poblano Chiles With Spicy Cheese Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Scrambled Egg-Stuffed Poblano Chiles With Spicy Cheese Sauce.
- 2 medium poblano chiles
- 4 free range eggs
- a couple of “blops” of half-and-half
- 1/2 cup shredded habanero jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded extra sharp white cheddar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- First roast the chiles and remove the skins.
- Make a slit in the poblanos and remove the seeds. Keep the chiles warm in a 200 degree oven.
- Scramble your eggs however you like them best.
- Meanwhile, on very low heat, melt the cheese, stirring constantly, along with a little bit of half and half (you could use milk, but not too much because you don't want to make the sauce too thin).
- Now just fill each poblano with egg and top with the cheese sauce.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 135.63 USD
Product Title:- 2 IN 1 Food Fruit Processor Blender Chopper Juicer Electric Mixer Ice Crush xx
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 07:30:48
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 140.23 USD
Product Title:- Dash Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Temperature Control Non-sti…
Product End Date:- 2022.05.18 09:59:10
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 191.11 USD
Product Title:- CM-M093ARD Retro Microwave with 9 Preset Programs, Fast Multi-stage Cooking,
Product End Date:- 2022.04.25 12:36:50