In this post, you will learn how to make Simple Caesar Salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Simple Caesar Salad.
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, divided
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 inches romaine lettuce hearts, cut 2-inch pieces
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make the croutons, cut the crust off the bread and cut the loaf into cubes.
- Place the cubes in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small pan over medium heat, add the oil, 1 clove of minced garlic, and oregano.
- Cook for two minutes, giving the pan a shake often.
- Pour the flavored oil over the bread cubes and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a blender, add the lemon juice, remaining garlic cloves, anchovy fillets, mustard, lemon, vinegar, Worcestershire, hard-boiled egg, salt, and pepper.
- Process until garlic is well minced and a paste forms.
- With the blender still running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Taste for seasonings.
- Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Add the cheese and croutons and toss well.
- Season with more black pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, topping with the rest of the anchovies, if you like.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 15.24 USD
Ebook Title:- The Instant Pot(R) Meals In A Jar Cookbook: 50 Pre-Portioned, Perfectly Sea…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 09:01:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Best of the Best from Georgia Cookbook: Selected Recipes from Georgia’s Favorit
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 06:04:10
Price: 16.45 USD
Ebook Title:- The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Two: 100 Perfectly Portioned Recipes for Hea
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 15:40:33