In this post, you will learn how to make Simple Sage Pesto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Simple Sage Pesto.
- 2 cups fresh sage leaves, loosely packed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch each of salt and pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor (or in a blender), add the sage, garlic and pine nuts. Pulse the ingredients a few times until chopped. In a steady stream, slowly add the olive oil while the food processor or blender is running. Stop to scrape down the sides once with a rubber spatula and add the salt and pepper. Run the processor for a few more seconds to combine thoroughly.
- Transfer the pesto to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to use. The pesto will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 779.29 USD
Product Name:- AUX HX-PB9635 Juice Food Kitchen Automatic Mixer Cooker Blender
Product End Date:- 2022.06.05 04:03:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 85.99 USD
Product Name:- French Door Gourmia Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven 360° W- Manual
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 568.99 USD
Product Name:- 0.9 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.07.01 03:23:10