In this post, you will learn how to make Slow Braised Red Wine Lamb Stew with Moroccan Spices and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Slow Braised Red Wine Lamb Stew with Moroccan Spices.
- 2 pounds leg of lamb (trimmed and cut into 1 1/2″ chunks)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil (your choice)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 pounds potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 8 ounces baby carrots (diagonally cut)
- 1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (28 ounces)
- 2 tsp Alhambra Merguez seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 300 F.I used a cast iron dutch oven to cook the entire stew in from start to finish. You may choose to use a frying pan and casserole dish.
- Heat the dutch oven over med-high heat (or your frying pan) with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add the lamb (cut into chunks, done in a couple of batches) and brown on all sides.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside. This should take about 10 minutes.When all the meat is done, add the remaining oil to the pot.
- Add the diced onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the salt, pepper and Alhambra Merguez seasoning to the pot and mix well.Stir in the flour, mix well, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in the wine. Be sure to scrape up any brown bits, and smooth out any lumps from the flour. Cook for about 2 minutes, just to cook out some of the alcohol.
- Add the water, tomatoes (and juice) and bring to a boil. Stir to make sure there are no lumps.
- Add the lamb, mix, cover and place in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and add the carrots (diagonally cut) and peeled, cubed potatoes. Cover and return to oven. Cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the peas. Cover and return to oven. Cook for 30 minutes, or until veggies are nice and tender.Ladle stew into bowls and enjoy.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 425.00 USD
Product Name:- Vitamix 7500 Low-Profile, Professional-Grade Blender, 64 Oz – Red
Product End Date:- 2022.06.29 18:02:34
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 136.99 USD
Product Name:- Nictemaw 13QT 1700W 16-IN-1 Air Fryer Convection Toaster Oven W/LED Touch Screen
Product End Date:- 2022.06.05 10:11:44
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 323.55 USD
Product Name:- Home Appliances Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (Magicook Pro 20SE Black)
Product End Date:- 2022.07.02 07:39:12