In this post, you will learn how to make Slow Cooked Beef Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Slow Cooked Beef Chili.
- 28 ounces can crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 4 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 1″ pieces
- 15 ounces can kidney beans
- In a medium bowl, stir together the crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, paprika, brown sugar, and salt. Set aside.
- Place the carrots, celery, onions, garlic, beef, and kidney beans into the base of a slow cooker.
- Pour the tomato sauce mixture evenly over the top of the beef and vegetables. Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary- adding more chili powder if you'd prefer more spice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 24.61 USD
Ebook Title:- National Trust Book of Scones: Delicious recipes and odd crumbs of history by Sa
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 09:21:34
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 21.82 USD
Ebook Title:- Chinese Medicine Guidebook Balance The 5 Elements & Organ Meridians With Es…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 10:27:37
Price: 6.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Hungry Girl Simply 6 by Lisa Lillien All-Natural Recipes with 6 Ingredients Used
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 23:27:59