In this post, you will learn how to make SLOW COOKER CHICKEN GUMBO SOUP and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make SLOW COOKER CHICKEN GUMBO SOUP.
- 3 to 4 cups chicken, cooked and chopped (I usually cook a whole chicken the day before and use leftovers to make this the next day)
- 2 cups or 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 carrot, chopped or sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh okra or 1 (16 ounce) package frozen
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cayenne or hot sauce to taste
- 1 cup long grain rice (Could use instant rice)
- Put all ingredients in crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 to 7 hours.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 22.00 USD
Ebook Title:- The Carnivore Code Cookbook: Reclaim Your Health, Strength, and Vitality with 10
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.09 02:37:19
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.33 USD
Ebook Title:- The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook: Crave-Worthy Recipes for Healthie – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.06 17:13:04
Price: 9.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home’s Treasury of Christmas Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.26 15:30:52