In this post, you will learn how to make S’mores Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make S’mores Cupcakes.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup PLUS 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 8 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 sheets)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla extract (to help maintain bright white color)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup whole milk
- To make the graham cracker crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cupcake pans with liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter, stirring well to combine. Place about 1 tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture in the bottom of each cupcake liner and press down to pack the crumbs. (I used a vitamin bottle wrapped in plastic wrap.) Sprinkle a small amount of chopped chocolate on top of the graham cracker crust. Bake for 5 minutes or until the crust is golden. Remove from the oven and maintain the oven temperature.
- To make the cake: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, sift together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix on low speed just to combine. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla. With the mixer speed on low, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix for 30 seconds. Scrape down the bowl, then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add the boiling water and stir to combine (batter will be very thin).
- Fill the cupcake liners about 2/3 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool in pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the frosting: Combine egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar in a large heatproof bowl. Place bowl on top of a saucepan filled with water, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Heat the mixture over simmering water, whisking constantly until the sugar is dissolved (about 5 minutes, or until the temperature reads 140 degrees F on a thermometer).
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whisk on low speed and gradually increase to medium-high speed until stiff, glossy peaks form (about 5-7 minutes). Add vanilla and mix until combined. Use immediately.
- Frost cupcakes as desired. Toast marshmallow frosting with a kitchen torch.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Anna and Michael Olson Cook at Home: Recipes for Everyday and Every Occasion
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 00:28:05
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.93 USD
Ebook Title:- Vegan: Top Plant-Based Recipes : The Beginners Guide to a Vegan Lifestyle
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 05:46:48
Price: 10.80 USD
Ebook Title:- New England Cookbook 300 Fine Old Recipes Culinary Arts Press 4th Ed. 1982 VTG
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 04:13:29