In this post, you will learn how to make Spiced Lassi and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spiced Lassi.
- 200 milliliters low-fat yogurt
- 200 milliliters water
- 1 piece green chilli (chopped)
- 1 piece shallot (chopped)
- teaspoon dry roasted cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon corriander leaves (chopped)
- a dash of salt
- ice cubes
- Whisk yogurt with water until well-mixed.
- Add chopped green chillis, shallots), dry-roasted cumin seeds, chopped corriander leaves, and a dash of salt. Mix.
- Pour in glasses, add ice cubes. Serve!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.38 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 19:08:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 18:08:12
Price: 4.83 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 15:59:33