Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Spring Risotto with Shrimp, Asparagus and Artichoke Hearts and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spring Risotto with Shrimp, Asparagus and Artichoke Hearts.
- 2½ cups chicken or vegetable broth (you may not need all)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic glove, minced
- 1½ cups arborio rice
- ¼ cup dry white wine (I used chardonnay)
- ½ cup asparagus, chopped
- ¼ cup peas
- ¼ cup artichoke hearts
- 10-15 shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (a small lemon)
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan, bring chicken/vegetable broth to a boil. Once boiled, reduce heat to low and keep hot.
- In a separate large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat then add garlic and shallot and saute for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir, then add in the wine and stir until nearly absorbed by the rice.
- Add ¼ cup of the hot broth, stirring until absorbed. Keep adding the broth, ¼ cup at a time, and stirring constantly until it is nearly absorbed before adding more. This took a couple of minutes for each cup of broth to absorb.
- After about 10-15 minutes, depending on how long the broth takes to absorb, the rice start becoming tender. When there is about 1 cup of hot broth left, toss in the asparagus, peas and artichoke hearts and continue to stir.
- When there is about ½ cup of hot broth left, add shrimp, continue stirring constantly until all the hot broth has been added. Taste rice for tenderness and to determine if any additional hot broth needs to be added. The rice should be tender and the liquid should be creamy.
- Top with freshly grated lemon zest, stir in grated parmesan and season with salt and pepper and serve hot!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 22:39:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 10:38:08
Price: 4.79 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 07:10:36