In this post, you will learn how to make Strawberry Scones and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Strawberry Scones.
- 2 cup white whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 tsp sparkling sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing combine flour sugar, baking powder, and salt with a whisk; set aside.
- In a small bowl beat egg. Add heavy cream, buttermilk, and vanilla; whisk to combine.
- Add butter to the flour mixture. Using your fingers rub the butter into the flour for form a coarse meal.
- Add milk mixture to flour. Stir with a fork to combine batter into a loose dough.
- Gently stir in the strawberries.
- Transfer dough onto a lightly flour counter top. Gently press dough together to form a 8 inch circle about 1 inch thick.
- Cut into 8 wedges. Place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each scone with 1 tsp of sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.39 USD
Ebook Title:- The Dehydrator Bible: Includes Over 400 Recipes by Mercer, Don Paperback Book
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 05:13:54
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.95 USD
Ebook Title:- OWNER’S MANUAL & RECIPES for Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme Breadmaker
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 20:23:44
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Chef on a Shoestring : More than 120 Inexpensive Recipes for Great Meals from…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 07:42:53