In this post, you will learn how to make Strawberry Shortcake Cobbler and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Strawberry Shortcake Cobbler.
- 1½ Cups Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 Lb Blueberries
- 3 TBSP Cold Butter, Cubed
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 TBSP Granulated Sugar
- 2 TBSP Low Fat Milk (1%)
- 2 Lbs Strawberries, Halved
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, mix berries, sugar and cornstarch. Pour into a 8 by 8 baking dish.
- Make the shortcake: Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a food processor and add butter cubes. Process until butter is evenly incorporated and the flour has a grainy texture. Pour back into bowl.
- Add yogurt and milk. Mix and combine until a rough dough forms. Place dough evenly on top of the berry mixture. Sprinkle 1 TBSP Sugar on top of the dough. Cover tightly with foil.
- Cook for 40 minutes. Berries should be bubbling. Remove foil and cook another 25 minutes or until dough is evenly golden brown and shortcake is done.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 9.69 USD
Ebook Title:- The Fat Chance Cookbook: More Than 100 Recipes Ready in U… by Lustig, Robert H
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.23 04:50:19
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.38 USD
Ebook Title:- Best-Ever Recipes by ACP Books
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.21 05:46:41
Price: 6.50 USD
Ebook Title:- Vintage 1979 Miriam Loo’s Holiday Cookbook Recipes 116 Pages
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.08 13:32:28