In this post, you will learn how to make Stuffed Shells With Smoked Whitefish In A Lemon Béchamel Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Stuffed Shells With Smoked Whitefish In A Lemon Béchamel Sauce.
- 3 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves chopped fine
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 6 cups of half and half (warmed)
- 1 box of Jumbo Shell noodles (or you can use Cannelloni if
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- pinch of nutmeg
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound of smoke whitefish (or any seafood, crab would be a nice substitute)<
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes for me was PERFECT.
- Drain pasta and place each shell on slightly oiled cookie sheet/platter, do not lay on top of eachother, you do not want them to stick.In large bowl mix together your ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup of parmesan, egg yolk, basil, seafood, lemon zest, salt and pepper (mix well).Fill your noodles with about a tblspn of filling eachother. Make sure to mold the mixture slightly so it is nice and compact (you do not want it to cook out of the noodles).
- Place each shell into a buttered/oiled baking pan (9X13). If using Shell noodles place them so the open edge is facing up.
- Layer your Bchamel sauce evenly over the shells, and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella.
- Bake until bubbly and the top is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.Bchamel Sauce
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add your minced garlic and lemon zest and let saute' for a couple minutes, do not let it burn.
- Add the flour and whisk until smooth, about 2 minutes.Gradually add the warmed half and half (warm the half and half in separate saucepan over low/med heat), whisking constantly until the sauce is thick, smooth, and creamy, about 10 minutes (do not allow the sauce to boil).
- Remove from heat, and stir in the salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 345.00 USD
Product Title:- Vitamix Explorian E310 48-oz Variable Speed Blender with Accessories “Red” NEW
Product End Date:- 2022.04.23 04:28:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 470.42 USD
Product Title:- Tefal Easy Fry Precision EY4018 – Frier (Hot Air Fryer, 176°F, 392°F, 60 Min
Product End Date:- 2022.05.06 23:52:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 259.00 USD
Product Title:- GE PES7227SLSS 25″ Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave NOB #110112
Product End Date:- 2022.05.14 12:29:34