Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Summer Berry Pudding and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Summer Berry Pudding.
- Stale white bread, crusts removed
- 2 punnets each raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, bluebe
- 100 grams cherries, pitted
- 50 grams castor sugar
- 125 ml water or pomegranate juice
- Reserve a few berries to decorate the finished pudding.
- Hull and slice the strawberries.
- Place in a frypan with the other berries and cherries, sprinkle with castor sugar and add the water or pomegranate juice.
- Simmer for about three minutes to release the juices, stirring gently once or twice.
- Place a sieve over a bowl and tip the fruit in. Allow to drain for 10 minutes, keeping the juice.
- Meanwhile line a 1.5 litre capacity bowl with plastic wrap.
- Cut a circle out of the bread to fit the bottom of the bowl.
- Cut slightly tapered shapes to line the bowl and triangles for the top.
- Dip one side of the bottom circle of bread quickly into the juice and place, juice side down, into the bowl.
- Do the same with the bread for the sides, dipping them in the juice then overlapping them by a couple of centimetres.
- Spoon in the fruit.
- Arrange the triangles of bread on top, again overlapping the pieces.
- Gently pour over the remaining juices.
- Cover the top with more plastic wrap and then place the bowl in a shallow dish to catch any juices.
- Choose a flat plate that fits the top of the bowl.
- Place it on top and weigh down with something heavy. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- To serve, collect any juices.
- Remove the plastic from the top and turn the pudding out onto a serving plate.
- Pour over any remaining juice.
- Decorate with the reserved fruit and serve with sweetened whipped cream.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 100.00 USD
Product Name:- Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup ，BLSTMB-CBF-000
Product End Date:- 2022.05.13 07:54:30
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 100.00 USD
Product Name:- CRUXGG 6 Slice Digital 10-in-1 Toaster Oven with Air Fry – Snow
Product End Date:- 2022.05.11 18:44:14
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 279.00 USD
Product Name:- Maytag MMV1175JZ 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #118169
Product End Date:- 2022.05.07 20:20:32