In this post, you will learn how to make Superbowl Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Superbowl Chili.
- 15 ounces cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 28 ounces can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 mediums carrots
- 2 teaspoons tablespoons plus 1 chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce
- 4 teaspoons cumin
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- freshly squeezed lime
- 6 cups to 7 reduced-sodium beef or chicken stock
- monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 mediums yellow onions
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into small chunks
- sour cream
- In a large heavy pot set over high heat, saute ground beef and steak chunks, stirring frequently, until browned, about 8 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove beef to a plate and pour off the remaining liquid in the pan. (I used a strainer over a large bowl, and put all the meat in it to drain the excess fat off).
- Add olive oil to the same pot that you cooked your meat in and set over medium heat. When hot, add carrots, onions, and garlic and saute, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Return beef to pot, and add chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and chopped chipotle chile; stir and cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes and broth. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to a gentle simmer, and cook for 30 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Much of the liquid will cook down during this time.
- Stir in all but 1/3 cup of black beans and cook 5 minutes more. Mash reserved beans with a fork, and stir into the chili to give it extra body. If chili is too thick, stir in as much as 1 cup additional broth and heat several minutes to warm. Chili can be prepared two days ahead. Cool, cover and refrigerate. Reheat over medium heat, stirring often.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with toppings. Enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.48 USD
Ebook Title:- The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook: Revolutionary Techniques. Groundbreaking
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 11:52:47
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.30 USD
Ebook Title:- Junior’s Cheesecake Cookbook: 50 To-Die-For Recipes of New York-Styl – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 12:39:29
Price: 14.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Dr. Tilden’s Recipes by Tilden, John H. [Hardcover]
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 19:55:08