In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Shrimp and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Shrimp.
- 1 bunch basil leaves, 2 c. leaves
- 8 cups chicken stock
- Hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 green onions
- 1 teaspoon organic peanut oil
- 3 hot red or green chilies
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined, 51 – 60 per pound
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Peel and devein shrimp. Wash, dry and steam basil, mince garlic, thinly slice seeded chilies, mince white part of onion and cut green part into 1 inch pieces. Recipe can be prepared ahead to this stage.
- Heat wok over high heat. Swirl oil into wok and heat almost to smoking. Add garlic, chilies, onions (white part), and cook 10-15 seconds; add shrimp and stir fry 20 seconds or until they change color. Add fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, chicken, stock and green part of onions and bring mixture to a boil. Stir in basil and cook 20 seconds or until leaves wilt and shrimp are firm and pink. Dish is supposed to be soupy. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.30 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 21:51:15
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 20.41 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 00:06:00
Price: 6.13 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 11:59:34