Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Vanilla Cupcakes + Sour Cream Chocolate Ganache Frosting and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Vanilla Cupcakes + Sour Cream Chocolate Ganache Frosting.
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- extra chocolate chips for garnish
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour, sieved
- 2 cups powdered sugar (1 cup granulated sugar + 1 cup cornstarch)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make the frosting first.
- The first step is to make powdered sugar. In a food processor, pulse together equal parts of granulated sugar and cornstarch. Sift it and reserve in a bowl. If you have store-bought powder/confectioner's/icing sugar, you can use that also.
- In a small bowl, melt together the chocolate and the butter. You can do this in a double boiler or in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Add the chocolate mixture to a large bowl and mix in the sour cream and salt.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar while beating with a hand mixer. Transfer frosting to a piping bag and chill it in the fridge.
- Now let's make the cupcakes.
- Cream together the butter and the sugar with a hand mixer until it becomes pale and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Try not to overmix it because that'll cause the cupcakes to become tight and dense.
- Divide the batter into a dozen cupcake molds. I used white cupcake baking liners and sprayed the insides with vegetable oil. Fill each cup 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake in a 350F degree oven for 18-20 minutes. Check after 16 minutes.
- Once they've cooled for 15 minutes, frost and garnish with chocolate chips.
- Serve on a beautiful spring day! Chow!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.94 USD
Ebook Title:- Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Airfryer Cookbook: 1001-Day Mouth-Waterin…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 00:25:41
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Grand Diplome cooking Course. Vo. 1, HB, Vtg Recipes, 1972, Le Cordon Bleu READ
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 18:19:49
Price: 11.04 USD
Ebook Title:- Easy To Make Soft Pretzel Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 12:22:04