In this post, you will learn how to make Vegan Apple Chestnut Corn Bread Stuffing and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Vegan Apple Chestnut Corn Bread Stuffing.
- Corn Bread
- 5 tbsp non hydrogenated vegetable shortening melted and slightly cooled plus extra to grease the baking dish
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp flax meal
- 1 ½ cups cornmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1- 6oz container vanilla soy yogurt
- ½ cup seltzer water
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- 2 tbsp non-hydrogenated vegetable spread) plus extra to grease baking dish
- 1 medium granny smith apple, diced
- 6-7 celery stalks, diced (about 2 cups)
- 12oz tray mushrooms, chopped (about 1 ½ – 8oz trays)
- 1 cup packaged cooked chestnuts, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp onion powder powder
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or 2 cups water plus 1 vegetable bouillon cube)
- Corn Bread
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 8inch square baking dish
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond milk and flax meal. Set aside
- In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, almond milk/flax mixture, melted shortening and lemon zest
- Pour into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Add seltzer water and mix until well incorporated
- Pour batter into prepared dish and bake at 350F for 50-55 minutes. Let cool completely
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 13×9 inch baking dish with vegetable spread
- Dice cornbread in approximately 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside
- In a large non stick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of vegetable spread at medium heat. Add apples and celery and cook for about 5 minutes, until they start to soften
- Add mushrooms, chestnuts, salt, onion powder and sage and cook for another 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine cornbread and vegetables. Toss it all well together and transfer to the greased baking dish, pressing down gently. Pour vegetable broth all over it and bake uncovered at 375F for 40 minutes, until golden brown
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Fix-It and Forget-It Christmas Cookbook : 600 Slow Cooker Holiday Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 05:53:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- It’s All Easy : Delicious Weekday Recipes for the Super-Busy Home Cook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.20 19:48:49
Price: 15.49 USD
Ebook Title:- B0041M9W5W Mamma Mia Favorite Recipes of the Italian Catholic Federa
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.16 13:21:52