In this post, you will learn how to make Wasabi Ice Cream (Wasabi Aisu) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Wasabi Ice Cream (Wasabi Aisu).
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 110 grams (4 oz) Superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grated fresh wasabi or 1 1/2 tbsp Wasabi paste (or add less)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 300 milliliters (10 fl oz) Whipping cream, chilled until very cold
- 100 milliliters Cold fresh milk (to be added for using ice cream maker only)
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare a bain-marie, which can be a stockpot filled with water until one-third full and set over low heat until water is hot but barely simmering.
- Combine egg yolks, water and sugar in a metal mixing bowl, then set on top of bain-marie. Beat mixture constantly with a whisk for 7-9 minutes or until mixture is thick, foamy and hot to the touch. Regularly scrape bowl's sides and bottom so every bit of the mixture is evenly beaten.
- Remove bowl from bain-marie and continue beating for 2 minutes more or until mixture has cooled almost to room temperature.
- Beat in wasabi and vanilla, then cover with pastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until slightly cold.
- Combine whipping cream and salt in a clean bowl and whip until thick and floppy but not fully stiff. Fold cream into wasabi mixture, a third at a time, folding just until incorporated after each additon.
- Scrape mixture into a metal cake tin or plastic container, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Stir with a whisk after 1 hour, and every 30 minutes after that, to break up large ice crystals.
- If you're using an ice cream maker, skip steps (
- & (6), add whipping cream and milk into the wasabi mixture and stir well to combine and let stand in the fridge for two hours or until the mixture is very cold.
- Pour the chilled mixture into ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's instructions. Churn for about 30-40 minutes till soft ice cream is formed.
- Spoon the soft ice cream into a container and freeze for 3-4 hours before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 399.95 USD
Product Name:- Princess House VIDA SANA Deluxe 7-Qt. Stand Mixer (5596) New!
Product End Date:- 2022.06.25 23:09:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 157.50 USD
Product Name:- Masterbuilt Electric Fryer Steamer Boiler NEW 22 Qt Four Seasons Turkey Seafood
Product End Date:- 2022.06.25 14:56:38
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 279.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME21R7051SS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #107771
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00