Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Persian Potato Pancakes (Kookoo) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Persian Potato Pancakes (Kookoo).
- 1 Â½ lbs. large russet potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 1/3 cups cilantro, roughly chopped and lightly packed
- Â½ tsp. turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. saffron
- 7 large eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed into a paste
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Place the potatoes in whole until there is a slight resistance when pierced with a knife. The potatoes should be tender but not fully cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from pot and let cool in the refrigerator. Once cool, scrape the peel off with a fork or a knife, maintaining the potatoes’ shape. Coarsely shred the potatoes into a large bowl. Add cilantro, turmeric, saffron, eggs, garlic, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Line a plate with two layers of paper towel. In a heavy skillet over medium high heat, heat 1⁄3 cup of oil until hot but not smoking. To fry the pancakes: spoon a tablespoon of the batter into the skillet and fry on each side until golden brown. Remove the pancakes with a spatula and drain on the lined plate. When half of the batter has been cooked, discard the used oil from the pan and heat the remaining oil. Repeat until all of the batter has been cooked.
- Let the cooked pancakes drain on the prepared plate to remove excess oil. Serve warm or at room temperature, with cucumber yogurt sauce for dipping.
Diet Labels For “Persian Potato Pancakes (Kookoo)”:
Health Labels For “Persian Potato Pancakes (Kookoo)”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 124.97 USD
Product Name:- KENT Nutri Blender Makes Your Kitchen Tasks Easy Also Blend Food Items Prepare
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 114.64 USD
Product Name:- Turkey Fryer Masterbuilt XL Electric Deep Fryer Steamer Boiler
Product End Date:- 2022.08.12 04:22:40
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 362.34 USD
Product Name:- Frigidaire FFMV1645TS Microwave 1000W Led Lighting 1.6 Cu Ft Stainless Steel New
Product End Date:- 2022.07.21 06:21:36
The Ingredients:-1 Â½ lbs. large russet potatoes, unpeeled1 1/3 cups cilantro, roughly chopped and lightly packedÂ½ tsp. turmeric1/8 tsp. saffron7 large eggs2 cloves of garlic, smashed into a pasteKosher salt to taste2/3 cup canola oilThe Instructions:-Bring a large pot of water to boil. Place the potatoes in whole until there is a slight resistance when pierced with” />