Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Apple Chai Cake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Apple Chai Cake.
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons tea leaves
- 1 cup plain all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon green cardamom seeds, ground
- ¼ teaspoon black peppercorns, freshly ground
- 2 cloves, freshly ground
- ½ inch cinnamon stick, freshly ground
- ¼ teaspoon star anise, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon butter for greasing the pan
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 2 large granny smith apples, grated
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1-2 teaspoons of confectioner’s sugar, for dusting the cake
- Center a wire rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 325F.
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add the tea leaves to the water and continue to boil for one minute. Remove the saucepan from the stove and allow the tea leaves to steep in the water for 5 minutes. Strain the liquid through a tea strainer into a clean cup and discard the leaves. Rinse the saucepan clean (to make sure there are no residual tea leaves left behind). Transfer the tea back into the saucepan and bring it back to a boil on a high flame. Reduce the flame to a gentle simmer and reduce the liquid volume to approximately ¼ cup. At this stage remove the tea and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk and blend all the ingredients from the flour to the star anise and keep aside.
- Line a round 9 inch cake pan with parchment paper and grease evenly with the butter.
- Using the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar for 7 minutes on medium speed. Beat in one egg at a time to get a smooth and creamy cake batter. Add the cooled concentrated tea prepared earlier to the batter and mix completely.
- Add half of the whisked dry ingredients to the cake batter. Combine completely into the batter until no more flecks of flour can be seen. Stop the mixer and add the yogurt to the batter and beat gently on low speed until combined completely. Beat in the remaining flour until no more flecks of flour can be seen.
- Gently squeeze the liquid out of the grated apples between the palms of your hands and reserve two tablespoons of the juice. Toss the apples in the extra flour and fold in the grated apples and the reserved juice into the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Smooth the surface with an offset spatula and bake for 50-60 minutes in the oven. Half-way through the baking process, open the oven and rotate the cake pan to ensure even baking. The cake is completely baked when the center is firm to touch or when a skewer comes out clean from the center. Remove the baked cake and allow it cool in the pan for 20 minutes. Run a knife between the edges of the cake and the pan and transfer the cake to a wire rack. Cool the cake completely to room temperature for at least 1-2 hours. Dust with confectioners sugar before serving.
Diet Labels For “Apple Chai Cake”:
Health Labels For “Apple Chai Cake”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 45.49 USD
Product Name:- Back to Basics White Smootie Plus The Ultimate Countertop Blender 56Oz 600W
Product End Date:- 2022.07.11 05:14:20
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 286.47 USD
Product Name:- Moulinex AF220010 – Frier, Capacity Of 33.8oz Of Oil, for Approx 600 Gr
Product End Date:- 2022.07.13 22:34:35
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 227.26 USD
Product Name:- Nostalgia RMO4AQ Retro Large 0.9 cu ft, 800-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven 12 Pr
Product End Date:- 2022.07.14 05:57:56
The Ingredients:-1 cup water4 tablespoons tea leaves1 cup plain all-purpose flour1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour2 teaspoons baking powder1 teaspoon dried ginger powder½ teaspoon green cardamom seeds, ground¼ teaspoon black peppercorns, freshly ground2 cloves, freshly ground½ inch cinnamon” />