Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Bamonte’s Pork Chops With Pickled Peppers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Bamonte’s Pork Chops With Pickled Peppers.
- 2 (1″-thick) bone-in pork chops
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 12 pickled cherry peppers, halved
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- Heat oven to 425°. Season chops with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a 12″ skillet over medium-high heat. Fry chops, flipping once, until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer pan to oven; roast until pork is cooked through, 18-20 minutes. Transfer chops to a plate. Return pan to medium heat, add remaining oil, garlic, and peppers; cook until garlic is golden, 3-4 minutes. Raise heat to high, add wine and stock; cook until reduced by half, 3 to 4 minutes. Spoon sauce over chops.
Diet Labels For “Bamonte’s Pork Chops With Pickled Peppers”:
Health Labels For “Bamonte’s Pork Chops With Pickled Peppers”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 245.99 USD
Product Name:- Ninja Foodi SS351 Power Blender and Processor System with Smoothie Bowl Maker…
Product End Date:- 2022.09.24 19:32:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 81.00 USD
Product Name:- Gourmia 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer – Black #13P1
Product End Date:- 2022.09.02 18:08:05
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 489.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Profile PVM9005SJSS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #105291
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
The Ingredients:-2 (1″-thick) bone-in pork chopsKosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste3 tbsp. olive oil5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced12 pickled cherry peppers, halved¼ cup dry white wine¼ cup chicken stockThe Instructions:-Heat oven to 425°. Season chops with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a 12″ skillet over medium-high heat. Fry chops, flipping” />