Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Almond and cranberry shortbread and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Almond and cranberry shortbread.
- 170 g butter, softened, cut into smaller pieces
- 125 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 190 g flour
- 110 g almonds, finely ground
- 110 g cranberries, dried
- A handful of blanched almonds and / or pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Cream the butter for about 5 minutes until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, continue beating until the mixture is shiny and smooth.
- Add the yolks and lemon juice and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Mix flour and almonds and gradually add to the butter mixture.
- Mix until the doug has consistency of a thick paste. Do not overmix (too much mixing makes the cookies hard).
- Add dried cranberries by kneading by hand.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts, shape each part into a 20-22 cm long roll.
- Roll each of the rolls in chopped almonds and/ or pistachios sprinkled over two aluminum sheets long enough to wrap the roll of dough. With fingers lightly press the roll towards the center to remove any air bubbles or cracks from the dough.
- Wrap each roll in foil, twist the ends and place in the refrigerator for several hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove foil from a roll of dough (keep the other cool until use) and place on a cutting board. With a large, sharp knife cut the roll into 5-6 mm wide slices.
- Place the slices well apart, on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies in the oven preheated to 180C for about 12 min (be careful not to burn them).
- Let them cool on the sheet for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack or a plate to cool fully. Repeat with the second roll of dough.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 59.99 USD
Product Name:- Magic Bullet Original 10 Piece Set New In Box w/ booklet
Product End Date:- 2022.06.05 13:25:51
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 126.61 USD
Product Name:- Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo, 4 Slice Toaster Convection Air Fryer Oven Silver
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 03:07:41
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 177.97 USD
Product Name:- 1.1 cf Microwave Black
Product End Date:- 2022.06.13 14:57:50