Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Apothic Granita and Vanilla Panna Cotta and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Apothic Granita and Vanilla Panna Cotta.
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons crème de cassis liqueur
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Knox unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 cups of Apothic Red Wine
- Start with the Granita: Combine all ingredients into a medium saucepan over medium-low heat & simmer – 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool completely to room temp. Strain into a shallow airtight container; Cover & place in the freezer – 2 hours.
- Take a fork & scrape the surface of the granita to form icy crystals (think of a snow cone).
- Place back in the freezer – 1 hour. Repeat with taking a fork & scraping the surface to form more icy crystals.
- For the panna cotta: Heat the heavy cream, half-n-half & sugar in a saucepan over medium heat to dissolve the sugar; Remove from heat & scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the cream; Add the bean pod.
- Cover & let infuse – 30 minutes
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a medium-sized bowl & let stand – 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove vanilla bean from cream mixture & reheat over medium heat; Pour the warm cream over the gelatin; Stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Divide the Panna Cotta mixture into the 6 ramekins or large wine goblets; Chill until firm – 2 to 4 hours.
- Plating: Garnish the panna cotta with a couple of tablespoons of the granita with a fresh rosemary sprig.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.76 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 19:16:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 26.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 10:08:57
Price: 18.62 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 01:38:22