In this post, you will learn how to make Asparagus Lemon Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Asparagus Lemon Risotto.
- 2 14.5 oz cans vegetable broth
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup minced onion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked arborio rice
- or other short-grain rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus cut (sliced into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (don't thaw)
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a large saucepan, combine broth and water. Bring to a simmer. Keep warm over low heat.
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Add rice; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in wine; cook 2 minutes or until liquid is nearly absorbed, stirring constantly. Mix in pepper. Add broth mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly, cook until each portion of broth is absorbed before adding the next (about 25 minutes). Add asparagus, and frozen peas, during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and remaining ingredients.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 13:58:08
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 19.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 06:13:49
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.01 04:41:39