Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Authentic Italian Biscotti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Authentic Italian Biscotti.
- 1 t. almond extract
- 2 ½ t. baking powder
- ½ t. baking soda
- 2 c. flour
- ¾ t. salt
- 1 ¼ c. sugar
- 1 ½ c. whole almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 whole eggs, plus 1 egg, separated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add 2 whole eggs and 1 egg yolk, almond extract, and almonds. Mix thoroughly until dough holds together. Add half of reserved egg white, if necessary, to make a cohesive dough.
- With wet hands, shape dough into 4 logs, each 6” long and 1 ¾“ in diameter. Place 3-4” apart on baking sheets. Bake on middle rack of oven until logs are light golden brown and spring back when touched (about 24 minutes). Cool 15 minutes.
- Lower oven to 275. Slice logs with a serrated knife diagonally into 1/2” slices. Return to oven and bake until completely dry and crisp throughout (about 40 minutes). Cool.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.72 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 01:40:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 15:25:27
Price: 15.97 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 12:23:37