In this post, you will learn how to make Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce.
- 1 (12 ounce) container Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 pound thick sliced hardwood smoked bacon
- 1/4 pound Manchego cheese
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Romesco Sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with tin foil & set a metal cooling rack on top.
- Remove the pits from the dates by making a small slice into the date with a paring knife. Gently slide a finger in to pop out the pit & discard.
- Chop a pieces of the Manchego cheese large enough to stuff inside the date.
- Place one stripe of bacon on a cooking board & slice into three equals sections. Take one section & wrap around the cheese stuffed date; Set seem side down on cooling rack. Repeat with remaining dates.
- Grind fresh black pepper on top of bacon wrapped dates & bake until the bacon is crisp – 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with Romesco sauce or honey drizzled over the top.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Food That Says Welcome : Simple Recipes to Spark the Spirit of Hospitality: a…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.03 00:56:18
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living 1999 Annual Recipes (Southern Living Annual Recipes)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 03:26:06
Price: 37.00 USD
Ebook Title:- The Forager’s Guide to Wild Foods (paperback with color pictures)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 06:27:42