In this post, you will learn how to make Baked Stuffed Potatoes (Tandoori Potatoes) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baked Stuffed Potatoes (Tandoori Potatoes).
- 3 tablespoons – coriander chutney
- cottage cheese(paneer) – made from 1 cup of low fat milk
- 1 tablespoon – dried fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi)
- 3 tablespoons – gram flour(besan)
- 2 tablespoons – coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon – garam masala
- 1 teaspoon – garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon – garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon – ginger chilli paste
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons – low fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon – chaat masala powder
- Olive oil
- a little olive oil to brush the potatoes + 2 tbsp olive oil,
- 4 mediums size – potatoes, washed, peeled and scooped
- 2 tablespoons – chaat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a generous pinch of salt, to sprinkle on the potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Brush the olive oil on the potatoes and sprinkle a little salt and wrap it in an aluminium foil.
- Place the foil in the baking tray and bake for about 40 minutes( do turn the potatoes once or twice so that it gets baked evenly)Meanwhile prepare the filling, heat oil in a non stick pan, add ginger chilli paste and garlic paste and saute for about a minute.
- Add the finely chopped vegetables and cook for about 6- 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add chaat masala, garam masala, salt, kasuri methi and cottage cheese and mix well.Stuff the filling into the hollows of the semi baked potatoes.Apply the marinade on the potatoes and coat them well on all sides.Line the baking tray with an aluminium foil and place the potatoes on the lined tray, pour a little olive oil on the potatoes all over(optional)
- Place the tray in the centre of the preheated oven (200 degree C) and bake the potatoes until brown(it took approx 50 minutes in my oven)
- Cut the potatoes in rounds and garnish it with coriander chutney, chaat masala, lemon juice and coriander leaves and serve hot.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 77.89 USD
Product Name:- 48 Oz. 16-Speed Blender Smoothie Juicer with Glass Jar & Stainless Steel Blades
Product End Date:- 2022.06.23 00:57:02
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 257.45 USD
Product Name:- Air Fryer 6.8Qt, Dual Blaze with 360 ThermoIQ Tech – Upper and Lower Heating
Product End Date:- 2022.06.24 07:03:48
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 145.99 USD
Product Name:- READ *PART REPLACEMENTS for LG LMHM2237ST 2.2 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave
Product End Date:- 2022.06.10 21:03:35