In this post, you will learn how to make Balthazar Brioche French Toast and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Balthazar Brioche French Toast.
- 1 loaf day-old brioche or challah bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/4 cup Clarified Butter
- Confectioners' sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups milk
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, and milk. Add cinnamon and nutmeg; whisk to combine.
- Layer bread slices in a shallow baking dish and pour over egg mixture; let stand until bread begins to absorb liquid, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn bread slices and let bread absorb liquid on the opposite side, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place a baking sheet or ovenproof serving platter in oven.
- Working in batches, coat the bottom of a medium skillet with some of the clarified butter and heat over medium-high heat. Add 3 to 4 slices of soaked bread and cook until golden brown and crisp. Turn bread and cook until golden brown and crisp, adding butter as necessary to help browning and to give the French toast a nutty flavor. Transfer French toast to baking sheet in oven to keep warm. Repeat process with remaining clarified butter, soaked bread, and butter.
- Serve French toast immediately dusted with confectioners' sugar, syrup, and fresh fruit or bacon, if desired.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.99 USD
Ebook Title:- The Keto Guido Cookbook: Delicious Recipes VINNY GUADAGNINO _ Paper Back
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 15:20:31
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 19.65 USD
Ebook Title:- Cook Anime: Eat Like Your Favorite Character-From Bento to Yakisoba
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 22:24:35
Price: 6.08 USD
Ebook Title:- The Gourmet’s Guide to Cooking with Liquors and Spirits: Extraordinary Recip…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 05:05:53