In this post, you will learn how to make Buttermilk Skillet Fried Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Buttermilk Skillet Fried Chicken.
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 3-4 pounds of chicken pieces : drumsticks, tights and breast
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1/4 c. plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Clean all the chicken pieces well, remove skin if desired. Using 1 tablespoon salt and ½ tablespoon pepper, season the chicken well all over.
- In a medium bowl whisk the buttermilk, egg and ½ cup of water.
- In a large glass baking pan mix together: flour,1 tablespoon salt, ½ tablespoon pepper, paprika and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk then on flour mixture. shaking off any excess flour.
- In a large heavy bottom skillet heat the oil to a depth of ¾”. When oil is hot but not burning add the chicken to the skillet making sure that it is not crowding the pan. Fry chicken turning with thongs so it brown evenly. About 10 to 13 minutes.
- When the chicken is done place on a paper plate and serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.85 USD
Ebook Title:- Soup Night: Recipes for Creating Community Around a Pot of Soup
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.04 03:07:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.59 USD
Ebook Title:- The Big Book of Casseroles: 250 Recipes for Serious Comfort Food – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 17:59:08
Price: 27.95 USD
Ebook Title:- By Steven R. Gundry: The Plant Paradox Cookbook HARDCOVER 2018
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.06 15:26:42