In this post, you will learn how to make Butternut Squash Souffle Side Dish and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Butternut Squash Souffle Side Dish.
- Butter to grease the ramekins
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and roasted (for instructions go here)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Puree butternut squash with blender and set aside to let cool.
- In a small saucepan, heat cream, milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whisk yolks and sugar until pale yellow.
- Add a cup of the hot cream mixture very slowly into yolks while continuing to whisk.
- Then add yolks and cream back to saucepan and keep stirring over low heat.
- Mixture should thicken in a few minutes, then turn off heat and incorporate into squash puree.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, making sure the rack is near the bottom.
- Place a baking sheet in the oven.
- Butter your ramekins and dust the insides and rims with sugar.
- Then take egg whites in a clean bowl and whisk until glossy. It should form stiff peaks when you remove your whisk from the bowl, and should be able to hold the weight of an egg.
- Use a spatula to combine the egg whites scoop by scoop into the squash mixture, making sure they form a fully homogeneous mixture, but do not overmix.
- Carefully scoop your mixture into the ramekins up to the rims.
- Bake on lower rack for about 25 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- They should rise, but with firm tops and jiggly centers.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Tasha Tudor Family Cookbook Heirloom Recipes & Warm Memories from Corgi Cottage
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 16:01:28
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.64 USD
Ebook Title:- Posh Sandwiches: Over 70 Recipes, from Reubens to Banh Mi Quadrille Good
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.11 22:19:02
Price: 3.57 USD
Ebook Title:- Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook: More Than 700 Great Slow-Cooker Recip – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 21:09:42