In this post, you will learn how to make Cheese Tortellini Alfredo and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cheese Tortellini Alfredo.
- 1 package Cheese Tortellini by Buitoni
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Dash grated nutmeg
- ½ freshly grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup whipping cream
- In a large pot of salted water cook the tortellini according to the package directions.
- Drain the tortellini and return them to the pot. Fold in the butter until melted. Add the Parmiggiano and the heavy cream. Stir until the cream and the cream are absorbed. Add a dash of nutmeg and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve hot.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.30 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 09:57:27
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 24.52 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 00:02:10
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 09:54:35