In this post, you will learn how to make Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- ice-cream chocolate shell
- 3/4 cup Coca-Cola
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 24 maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Beat the egg, buttermilk, and vanilla in a second bowl. In a saucepan, boil the Coca-Cola, and cherry syrup gently for five minutes. Melt in the butter and cocoa powder.
- Pour into the dry ingredients, stir well with a wooden spoon, and then add the liquid ingredients, beating until everything is blended.
- Pour into the cupcake pans and push a cherry into the center of each cupcake. Bake for 15 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- When cool frost with whipped cream. Drizzle on chocolate glaze and top with a marachino cherry.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Official John Wayne 5-Ingredient Homestyle Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 01:56:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.33 USD
Ebook Title:- Food & Wine Annual Cookbook 2005: An Entire Year of Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 09:58:21
Price: 4.40 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home Simple and Delicious Cookbook All-New Edition! : 400+ Recipes…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 04:44:13